Panthers sign Justin Houston

Forge

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Panthers starting to emerge as a dark horse Super Bowl contender from what I've seen and read.

Uhhhhhhhhh remind me again who Bryce Young is throwing to?  I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're just trolling.

23 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Uhhhhhhhhh remind me again who Bryce Young is throwing to?  I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're just trolling.

He actually has pretty well rounded talent around him. No superstar WR but they have an answer for every situation.

10 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Gained a little bit of Panthers love today.

All this dude does is produce. 

One of the most underrated players of our generation imo.

I don't understand how some players stay unsigned.  I thought Houston might go back to KC , never understood why not .   A bit different than Dee Ford thats for sure. 

8 hours ago, RabidPanther89 said:

He actually has pretty well rounded talent around him. No superstar WR but they have an answer for every situation.

Forgive me if I'm not impressed by a washed Thielen and DJ Chark to throw to.  They aren't exactly putting the fear into opposing defenses.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Forgive me if I'm not impressed by a washed Thielen and DJ Chark to throw to.  They aren't exactly putting the fear into opposing defenses.

They've got some young prospects too. Johnathan Mingo and TMJ have good skillsets. Laviska Shenault is a nice gadget playmaker. There is talent there. It's just not a stacked Madden roster. But if Bryce is advertised they won't need superstar WR to be competitive.