NFL Running Back Conference Mafia!-- game over. Mod error

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Sketch

I'll just sit in the back of the team bus until needed 

Am I being blubber shamed lmao

Why am I stuck with touchy 

Lol how is it sketch?

You can disagree with me with reads or like whatever else you want, but I'm telling you this is what I do. I would link games but you all wouldn't read them lol 

There is more or less 0 scum motivation for Nazgul so I get why people sus him but I don't. 

Also idk about Malf but yeeting me I think is just bad for the game. Main character syndrome alert lol 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Lol how is it sketch?

You can disagree with me with reads or like whatever else you want, but I'm telling you this is what I do. I would link games but you all wouldn't read them lol 

There is more or less 0 scum motivation for Nazgul so I get why people sus him but I don't. 

Also idk about Malf but yeeting me I think is just bad for the game. Main character syndrome alert lol 

Something in that post is sketchy to me, nothing to do with how you play or reads or anything like that though

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Also I apologize I had the word "lynch" beaten out of my head by the MU crowd so if I say yeet or elimination that's why 

its better that way.. I haven't pushed the issue, but I've cut the term from my mafia playing for years now

I usually substitute "vote" but I think everyone knows what you're getting across

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Good afternoon, pickle rick

Been a while. You like being scum this game? Is malf helping you at all?

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Sketch

I'll just sit in the back of the team bus until needed 

Am I being blubber shamed lmao

Why am I stuck with touchy 

So you can smell all of the farts 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Definitely not. That said, what actually sticks out the most about it would be that he said he was on a rookie deal. Guys like that want to get PAID…they’re not guys who have gotten paid already.

If anything, I’d say your high paid RB would be vanilla as opposed to guys wanting a second or third contract who are being exploited by their rookie deals and franchise tags.

I actually find this to be a good point dammit lol 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

was Naz in danger of death 11 minutes into the game? lol

Irrelevant if you go into nazs mind. You are relying on players to make optimal game moves, which isnt going to be the case. It fits with nazs meta though at least for now.

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Def don't agree with malf and whicker at this point 

Also worried malf is piggybacking whicker to appear town

@Malfatron you sticking to whicker like a RB to an OL' *** for a reason? 

I posted after i saw whicker's posts, but now that i read them, i totally agree with those posts too

Whicker is the best player here imo, and we have been chatting throughout his mafia run on the other site, which hes in the semifinals for.

At the very least, its a decent 

After hosting a couple games previously, i also dont want to put focus on active players to start day 1. Thats not to say if youre loud, youre safe, but i dont want people to hide like they always do

As whicker said, posting can help town be useful 

I appreciate everyone who has posted so far, including those with disagreements.