Titans @ Vikings - 8pmET/7pmCST

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I’m watching the Vikings broadcast so I’m not sure what Titans broadcast is showing, but the LB did an excellent job of selling man. Had his back turned to Willis as he was getting ready to throw and then turned into his zone as the ball sailed right to him.

Which is not to say it’s anything other than a bad throw, I can just understand the read and why he thought McMath was going to be open across the middle.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

malik's future is gonna depend on whether he can cut those plays way, way down. because right now it's multiple per game and that ain't gonna fly lol

His footwork continues to be a problem. Consistently inaccurate. 

He looks better than last year I'll give him that. 

Now he looks like someone that was drafted in the 5th round instead of an undrafted project. 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Which is not to say it’s anything other than a bad throw, I can just understand the read and why he thought McMath was going to be open across the middle.

That be was locked on and bad footwork. 

That's what the Titans broadcast pretty much concluded. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

That be was locked on and bad footwork. 

That's what the Titans broadcast pretty much concluded. 

The footwork was fine and throw was right where he wanted it to be. He read man, it’s really that simple. Which when you completely misread the coverage, that’s when disasters occur.

Just now, titans0021 said:

The footwork was fine and throw was right where he wanted it to be. He read man, it’s really that simple. Which when you completely misread the coverage, that’s when disasters occur.

Eh his feet and hips were off. It was an all arm throw from the look he showed. 

Not that it caused the int but it just was a bad rep from Malik.