Titans @ Vikings - 8pmET/7pmCST

TitanLegend

22 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

It is hard for me to see it with Willis.  Really missed an opportunity to see more Levis tonight.

Not for me because he needs reps, he’s raw 2-3 yrs he’s going to need, but I definitely see growth from him just have to be patient how long we waited on McNair to develop he was just as bad & painfully to watch growing pains indeed, but look at how he’s standing in the pocket he’s going through his progression has command of the offense. I feel confident we’ll get him there he just need reps & to keep working 

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I really want Willis to throw in the red zone but man is there nothing even close to open.

in general this half willis has been putting on a show with his legs but it's going to be interesting to watch the all-22 and see if he's passing on any opportunities downfield. nice throw for the TD there tho

41 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Is it just me or does Malik look faster this year? I thought his game speed really didn’t seem to match his timed speed last year but he looks legitimately fast in these first two games.

I was thinking the same thing.. I think he’s in better shape.. his face is even slimmer this year

Edited by 615finest

54 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Is it just me or does Malik look faster this year? I thought his game speed really didn’t seem to match his timed speed last year but he looks legitimately fast in these first two games.

he seems like he's slimmed down maybe a little but honestly i think the biggest thing is his improved decisiveness. last year you could see he was thinking on the field so much, and i think he played pretty slow as a result.

8 hours ago, -Hope- said:

he seems like he's slimmed down maybe a little but honestly i think the biggest thing is his improved decisiveness. last year you could see he was thinking on the field so much, and i think he played pretty slow as a result.

It probably helps that he’s playing against second and third string players which is making him look quicker. I have seen nothing from him to suggest he should even be a backup unfortunately. He’s look bad.