Titans @ Vikings - 8pmET/7pmCST

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The footwork was fine and throw was right where he wanted it to be. He read man, it’s really that simple. Which when you completely misread the coverage, that’s when disasters occur.

Can see it here clearly. He sees 45 turn and chase Roberson. If it’s actually man, the throws on time and a big gain. The entire design of the play was actually built for man, if Willis recognizes zone all he has is the check down.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Can see it here clearly. He sees 45 turn and chase Roberson. If it’s actually man, the throws on time and a big gain. The entire design of the play was actually built for man, if Willis recognizes zone all he has is the check down.

Good explanation. 

Looks like he just got fooled. 

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

the one thing that confuses me about this is that it looked like mcmath slowed after his break and was sitting in the zone, and if willis hadn't tried to lead him and just fired in there it would've been a completion....maybe a choice route and mcmath read zone + willis read man? idk

Just now, -Hope- said:

the one thing that confuses me about this is that it looked like mcmath slowed after his break and was sitting in the zone, and if willis hadn't tried to lead him and just fired in there it would've been a completion....maybe a choice route and mcmath read zone + willis read man? idk

I could see that, designed to sit if 45 takes away the in route, which obviously he did. Can’t fault McMath regardless, just a total misread

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Good explanation. 

Looks like he just got fooled. 

Admittedly, the Vikings broadcast obviously focused more on the play by 45 to sell man and fool Willis with like four different angles showing what Willis saw where I’m sure the Titans broadcast was far more focused on just how bad the throw looked lol.