Titans @ Vikings - 8pmET/7pmCST

TitanLegend

Just now, titans0021 said:

Willis has plenty of work to do but man is his comfort level standing in the pocket light years ahead of nine months ago.

i was just thinking, his composure level and pocket movement looks dare i say near-starting caliber. it's the consistent accuracy that's still missing, though.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Willis has plenty of work to do but man is his comfort level standing in the pocket light years ahead of nine months ago.

Exactly he’s standing in there going through his progression in complete command, once he get the speed of the game down pack & his footwork becomes sync with his arm. We got us 1 k really feel it. Downing did him no favors 

Just now, -Hope- said:

i was just thinking, his composure level and pocket movement looks dare i say near-starting caliber. it's the consistent accuracy that's still missing, though.

Every throw feels like it’s 100 mph. He learns to put some touch on his throws and he’ll really start to cook.

So far through camp and preseason though, he’s shown he’s not a complete lost cause like many thought heading into the year.