Preseason, Week 3: VIKINGS (0-2) vs. Cardinals (1-1)

swede700

Looks like a totally different Vikings front on D but sadly I think a ton of it has to do with the Cardinals awful backup offensive line.

Good way to finish the preseason and nice to possibly get the first preseason win they have had in what four years.  Whitley and Vilain are going to be hard to cut, Whitley probably gets the nod because he is so strong at the point of attack and is mores physical but would be nice to keep them both.  That means Andre Carter II is no way making the team and sadly if he is cut he will be signed by another team no question I feel.

Nice that Roy is showing out, wish they would get more carries for McBride he looked good the little he was in.  Maybe they are trying to hide him and get him on the practice squad.  

Vikings should have kept Ihmir Smith-Marsette.  He is playing very well for the Chiefs this preseason, just caught a long TD for them.  Long term I would take him over Reagor as a 4th WR for the Vikings.

Oh well.  Andre Carter II just made some nice plays on the edge and CJ Coldon Jr has stood out at CB in this game and done well.  

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Vikings should have kept Ihmir Smith-Marsette.  He is playing very well for the Chiefs this preseason, just caught a long TD for them.  Long term I would take him over Reagor as a 4th WR for the Vikings.

Oh well.  Andre Carter II just made some nice plays on the edge and CJ Coldon Jr has stood out at CB in this game and done well.  

It would have saved us draft capital for what's at worse, a lateral move.