2023-24 Around the NFL Thread

TheRealMcCoy

I don’t think there’s one of these threads already, so here we go.

Who would’ve thought after he said that stupid crap….? Lol

I hope he doesn’t go to a top team that could challenge us and if he does hopefully they gotta overpay (probably not).

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Would be funny, but I don’t see it cause it would just be a rental. We aren’t paying him either.

Lmfaoooo.. yeah no way the eagles trade for him but wow, if by some crazy chance that happens the nfl world is gonna freak

25 minutes ago, downundermike said:

If it meant a Lombardi, would be worth the rental

Exactly. If this was March not almost September after Swift/Penny I'd absolutely see Howie pulling the trigger. 

I honestly don't see this being any different then the CMC trade to SF. They can want a 1st all they want but unless it's say KC/Buff/Mia I doubt they get it. 

Just don't be Dallas!!!

50 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Exactly. If this was March not almost September after Swift/Penny I'd absolutely see Howie pulling the trigger. 

I honestly don't see this being any different then the CMC trade to SF. They can want a 1st all they want but unless it's say KC/Buff/Mia I doubt they get it. 

Just don't be Dallas!!!

If KC gets him, just give ‘em the Lombardi

• Like 1

There’s no renting. He wants a new contract. That’s his gripe. Any team that trades for him is going to give him said new contract. It goes against my philosophy but he IS still pretty young and Howie tends to find money. But giving up close to a 1, I'm not into. Stuff gets desperate and they’re talking 3 and a swap, sure. But a 1 and paying him #1 RB money would be a regret, imo. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

There’s no renting. He wants a new contract. That’s his gripe. Any team that trades for him is going to give him said new contract. It goes against my philosophy but he IS still pretty young and Howie tends to find money. But giving up close to a 1, I'm not into. Stuff gets desperate and they’re talking 3 and a swap, sure. But a 1 and paying him #1 RB money would be a regret, imo. 

DeMarco Murray should be the last RB this franchise ever makes that mistake with 

11 hours ago, Danger said:

DeMarco Murray should be the last RB this franchise ever makes that mistake with 

Murray was going into his 5th NFL season and a Horrific fit for Chip Kelly's offense. Hell Murray ran for 1300yds the following season in Tennessee!

Not remotely what JT would ba as a Eagle in his 4th NFL season under Sirianni in this offense,  surrounded by these weapons. Just saying. 

Not the proper comparison.