2023-24 Around the NFL Thread

TheRealMcCoy

8 hours ago, Scalamania said:

As someone who just suffered this same exact injury 5 weeks ago my heart broke for Chubb last night. Obviously they have top notch medical care/doctors but his road to recovery is going to be long and considering it's the second time it might be over for him. 

Jesus, what happened? He like dislocated it and snapped all the ligaments I’m pretty sure. 

3 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I fell off a ladder and did the same - my kneecap was closer to the back of my knee then the front. 

Got damn brother, sorry to hear. Can only imagine the difficulty going through a serious injury as an adult, as you don’t necessarily have athletic pursuits to motivate your recovery all while still having to pay the bills. Keep us updated on that rehab!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I fell off a ladder and did the same - my kneecap was closer to the back of my knee then the front. 

Damn man this is horrible. I'm hoping it at least happened at work so you get workers comp and all that. Years ago I ****ed up my shoulder while I was playing baseball. It obviously wasn’t at work though so my work fired me. Well, they basically said “we can’t let you work here until your doctor says you can safely lift at least 50 lbs”. So yeah, I had to find other work, I wasn’t gonna wait around while I was recovering.lol

• Like 1