2023-24 Around the NFL Thread

TheRealMcCoy

11 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ye. We need to bring in somebody in the secondary most likely at NCB. Jobe is flashing at times, but he is also just getting beat too much for a full time CB on a team that wants to go back to the SB. I think Jobe could develop into a real player long term, but would be much more comfortable with Bradberry going back outside full time. NCB or a safety that could help with that role would be a big boon.

We need a NCB and Blankenship needs a running mate. Edmunds ain’t it 

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We need a NCB and Blankenship needs a running mate. Edmunds ain’t it 

Tbf I do think Evans has been pretty solid and I like Brown's potential a lot. Edmunds is playing out of necessity, but it shouldn't be for long. If we could find a legit starting Safety go for it, but that is asking for a lot imo. Just get a guy that is good enough to let Bradberry kick back outside imo.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Tbf I do think Evans has been pretty solid and I like Brown's potential a lot. Edmunds is playing out of necessity, but it shouldn't be for long. If we could find a legit starting Safety go for it, but that is asking for a lot imo. Just get a guy that is good enough to let Bradberry kick back outside imo.

Can we pay off the league and get Isiah Rodgers reinstated? 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2023 at 11:21 PM, Jroc04 said:

Is there anything more infuriating than watching Mahomes run downfield freely for 20 yards? 

Him hoisting the Lombardi after doing it verses the Eagles in the SB, Yes!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Is there anything more infuriating than watching Mahomes run downfield freely for 20 yards? 

Running downfield freely for 20 yards in the Super Bowl while pretending to have a leg injury is more infuriating

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I got a  buddy that is a Steelers fan and he’s convinced chase claypool jinxes offenses. Every situation he’s ever been in, became worse for the offense than the offense before he got into that situation. And it’s been like that most of his career for some weird reason. The bears were supposed to be better this year..lol

Edited by Jays3