2023-24 Around the NFL Thread

TheRealMcCoy

The cowboy fans that defend dak prescott no matter what are annoying as ****. I love Jalen hurts, but if he deserves some criticism imma give it to him.

There’s some cowboy fans on another forum that say “this game proves dak is underrated”. Like what? Huh…? I asked how you can say that after watching dak throw a game ending interception into triple coverage. I’ve yet to get a response from anybody..

That was glorious. Gannon and our old defenders contributing to the L make it that much sweeter.

That being said, banged up OL certainly slowed up on O. I think they have legitimate play design concerns in the pass game, and run D will need to be worked on, but otherwise this is still an 11-13 win team, just a classic cowboys letdown game (which came way earlier than I was expecting. I was fully prepared for them t cruise to 4-0). Certainly glad to see that run D look so putrid given that is our ultimate strength.

Dobbs is my hero. Until week 17.

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This is great. I missed this live.

Looks like Kyzir said "BUM" at the beginning and then "You ***!" right at the end lol.

I think that was late in the 3rd quarter if I remember correctly. I remember seeing that live.lol It's perfect that he got the game ending interception too.

• Like 1