2023-24 Around the NFL Thread

TheRealMcCoy

4 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Thought Mahomes looked great last night for what he had to throw to and Toney having zero hands all game. Toney even hooked the Lions up with a TD. 

Yeah I retract that statement. It was more about the lack of receiving options. Not having kelce clearly hurt the offense. Toney is absolute dog **** and probably cost the chiefs the win by himself alone. And I don’t usually place wins or losses on a single player, but that was about as close as it gets in my opinion 

25 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I forgot we have the Saints 2nd round pick this year.

Looks like they can hang on in this game with the Titans, but definitely will be rooting for them to lose a lot from now on.

I mean not to judge too much from the first game, but I don't think they're going to be very good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

He turns 28 in December. I doubt jes ever the same. Might still be an above average running back next year but his timeline isn't looking great

At least he got paid, but I think he will come back. He has a crazy work ethic, and his body is different than most players in the league. He might not be the same, but he will be back next year. 

12 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Chubb’s knee snapped in half. He’s done too. 

As someone who just suffered this same exact injury 5 weeks ago my heart broke for Chubb last night. Obviously they have top notch medical care/doctors but his road to recovery is going to be long and considering it's the second time it might be over for him.