Preseason Game 3 - Seattle @ Green Bay

Leader

Just now, ReadyToThump said:

Karl Brooks, Colby Wooden and Brenton Cox are all going to be good players in this league. 

The future is bright for this team. 

Last year's rookie class is turning into an epic haul. This one might match it or surpass it. Looking like two straight crazy good drafts. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

if you get the chance, this 8 or 9 minutes into the third quarter looks really, really good.  

Apparently the guy was a badass in college. Okay....so those days are behind him - but he reminds me a lot of Gary in terms of his motor. We could use a guy like him...Gary....and LVN on the field.

Edit: You could add Quay to that list....but IMO he's gotta step up this year in "closing" the deal.

Hopefully he's smart enough to be assignment sure. Dont know. Cant say.

Edited by Leader

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Apparently the guy was a badass in college. Okay....so those days are behind him - but he reminds me a lot of Gary in terms of his motor. We could use a guy like him...Gary....and LVN on the field.

Hopefully he's smart enough to be assignment sure. Dont know. Cant say.

My hope is that he can turn into Kingsley Enagbare.  They are about the same H/W/S.  And the hope being is we have a pretty affordable, and good, group of 4 for the next 4-5 years.

• Like 1