Preseason Game 3 - Seattle @ Green Bay

Leader

Just now, Leader said:

Ahhhhh....that could be a tell. Instinct and aggression are a good thing....but you need to mix in smarts cause OC's will take advantage of you.

He needs more time, that is for sure.  But I can't help but think he is like a 3rd or 4th rounder if he didn't have the off field stuff.  Gotta keep that around, at least in my eyes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

He needs more time, that is for sure.  But I can't help but think he is like a 3rd or 4th rounder if he didn't have the off field stuff.  Gotta keep that around, at least in my eyes.

I agree. We can use what he brings to our D. Again...there's a Gary vibe to his game.

26 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lol STFU my god. You have guys nobody knows playing right now. BUT OMG DA SCHEME. 

The other guys before this did fine. They still have an ex starting QB in against 5th stringers

And IDGAF if you choose to kiss Barry and MLF's ***** or not, because I will never!  Too ******* bad if you don't like it!

3 minutes ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

Pretty you missed the point in this one. 

He used an imagery play call that didn't happen to complain about MLF. Then he had to wait for 5th string guys to play to make a Barry rant... It's like can we actually complain about real things.

• Like 1