Week 1 Games

Leader

If it wasn't for the Vikes last year putting on the biggest fake season in NFL history, people would have looked at the Giants as the big frauds

Big fan of their whole coaching staff and they put in work last year to prop that roster up....just hard to keep that sustainable year to year. Daniel Jones is not that guy

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

If it wasn't for the Vikes last year putting on the biggest fake season in NFL history, people would have looked at the Giants as the big frauds

Big fan of their whole coaching staff and they put in work last year to prop that roster up....just hard to keep that sustainable year to year. Daniel Jones is not that guy

I hope they look like this and have thrown in the towel when we see them in December. That game in London was trash by the Pack and we managed to bust up Rodgers’ thumb on Hail Mary nonsense in the final minute. I imagine they get a score and then try to come out of the half fired up. Don’t think they’ve got enough, though.  

I gotta turn in early so I probably won't see the end of this one.

I didn't really figure the Cowboys had just disappeared or that the Giants were winning because the talking heads said so.  Gotta say though I expected a much closer game than this.

But they really believed their own hype way too much here.  For all those new additions, other than Waller almost none of them showed up here tonight.  Looks like pretty much same as last year NYG team and now they're getting exposed.

Edited by LLcheesehead12

13 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Good thing NY knocked them out of the postseason. Like, hey, overachieving is our thing! They look awful tonight. 

20 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

NYG have nothing at WR that can win vs what Dallas has on defense.  DAL pass rush is too good and the passing game needs to be quick hitting....and DAL knows that and is sitting on short stuff