The Week 1 CFB Thread: Harbought the wrong burger

MikeT14

18 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

USC ain't winning **** this year either. 

Nope. 

3-4 losses not including the result of a bowl is my guess. 

Notre Dame, Utah, Oregon, Washington, UCLA , and maaaaybe Colorado* (their offense looks ready to make Grinch work overtime) are going to be serious tests for them this year. 

53 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Guys like Ben Bryant just make me sad. Like dude you're in your SIXTH year, playing at a nothing program that's not going to win a single game, where you're gonna get beat to hell for no real benefit and no real positive outcomes. You're not going to another level, the game is over for you, you HAVE to let it go. 

Yeah, way too many guys stuck around due to the COVID year that should have just moved on.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Guys like Ben Bryant just make me sad. Like dude you're in your SIXTH year, playing at a nothing program that's not going to win a single game, where you're gonna get beat to hell for no real benefit and no real positive outcomes. You're not going to another level, the game is over for you, you HAVE to let it go. 

It’s more of an indictment of the education system because he’s going to have earned a masters degree and Bachelors for free in exchange for playing 6 years.

I mean, there’s a TE in his 8th year who was a freshman when Barak Obama was in office, literally.

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s more of an indictment of the education system because he’s going to have earned a masters degree and Bachelors for free in exchange for playing 6 years.

I mean, there’s a TE in his 8th year who was a freshman when Barak Obama was in office, literally.

There’s another guy who did that?!?!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32382280/the-incredible-story-college-football-first-only-eighth-year-senior

• Like 1