Preseason/Training Camp Disappointments

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Ok ray who has a better year ojabo or are second round pick from last year?

Let alone if I team him up with Myles,Jordan davis,will Anderson 

Get the context Ray?

don't forget dt jarrett and wr j williams.

• Like 1

Legitimately any tackle. Trent Brown came into camp late (nursing an injury, surprise surprise) and has looked okay? For him, I guess. Unfortunately, he’s not even the issue. It’s everyone else. Riley Reiff has looked better at guard than tackle, and is currently injured. FA signing Calvin Anderson only just now got activated off PUP. Conor McDermott hasn’t looked great, got injured, then got IR’d. Rookie OT convert Sidy Sow looks exactly like a late round rookie guard who got switched to tackle. Andrew Steuber? Trash, cut. NE resorted to trading for two young tackles that I can’t tell you much about. No one stood out, not for any good seasons. HM: Any RB not named Rhamondre Stevenson.

29 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

No worries How is it going

Enjoyed a beautiful sunset here

Doing good. Just put a large bid on a couple of projects today, hoping to get at least one of them. Had a decent sunset today but nothing spectacular. Enjoying my Snyder’s pieces hot Buffalo wing and a beer. 

Yourself?

56 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Doing good. Just put a large bid on a couple of projects today, hoping to get at least one of them. Had a decent sunset today but nothing spectacular. Enjoying my Snyder’s pieces hot Buffalo wing and a beer. 

Yourself?

Beautiful sunset some friends think I sell some of my pictures more inclined to help those that need a hand up

That said I do not think this team surrenders the 28th over all pick.

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid

14 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Beautiful sunset some friends think I sell some of my pictures more inclined to help those that need a hand up

That said I do not think this team surrenders the 28th over all pick.

Win win Mikey, if your friends think your pictures are worthwhile to sell, sell them and donate to those in need. Pretty good time to let go of humility and “help those that need a hand up”. 

Unfortunately we’ve already given up the 28th over all pick, if that’s where it lands.