2024 Draft Prospects Thread

beardown3231

28 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Don’t discount the idea of taking a DT like Kris Jenkins Jr. if neither Dexter or Pickens jumps year 1. 

As of now I think Jenkins in the top 20 would be too rich. You are correct though when it comes to DT. Pickens and Dexter were manhandled vs Buffalo at times

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

As of now I think Jenkins in the top 20 would be too rich. You are correct though when it comes to DT. Pickens and Dexter were manhandled vs Buffalo at times

If the Bears win somewhere between 8-10 games this year (hardly far fetched with a 2023 that doesn’t have us taking a QB in the 1st) our own 1st rounder would most likely be right around that area. 

3 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

If the Bears win somewhere between 8-10 games this year (hardly far fetched with a 2023 that doesn’t have us taking a QB in the 1st) our own 1st rounder would most likely be right around that area. 

8 would have them picking about 15th as would 9. Either way I appreciate you bringing up Jenkins. This dialogue is fun. I love the draft

• Like 1

A lot will change during the season but right now looking at our free agents and needs my top targets would be at...

1. Edge

2. Safety (Assuming E-Jax is released)

3. Interior OL (Teven isn't healthy enough for contract #2)

4. DT

5. WR (assuming at least one of Mooney or Claypool get resigned)

6. TE

7. CB (Assuming JJ gets resigned)