Around The League Talk 2023-24

twotonebluenation

Weak fairweather Chiefs fans. Selling their tickets and allowing another fanbase as storied and devoted as the Lions come and take over their stadium. 

Sheesh. I mean. Who does that? They should sell the team and move to another place where people appreciate them. 

Am I right? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Put an asterisk on that win for the Lions. The Chiefs had to play a game without one of their best players. It was so brave of them to even take the field without Kelce, no other team in NFL history has ever had to deal with an injury.

So your saying missing key players to injury/hold out will effect a team, even a team with the great Patrick Mahomes?

Funny how that point gets missed when the national media previews this year’s Titans compared to last year’s Titans.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Put an asterisk on that win for the Lions. The Chiefs had to play a game without one of their best players. It was so brave of them to even take the field without Kelce, no other team in NFL history has ever had to deal with an injury.

So brave. How did they even manage to take the field?  I mean for real. Missing one player!!! 

Surprised the NFL didn't call the game.