Around The League Talk 2023-24

twotonebluenation

Just now, -Hope- said:

it's painful to watch other offenses operate. rams putting their best 3 receivers on the field every single play, running play action constantly, plays aren't telegraphed. even when they're not scoring it's so much more watchable. 

One of the most enjoyable 3-3 games compared to any of our 27-24 games. 

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

commentator just asked "what's it gonna take for cincinnati to get a first half touchdown?" playing the titans, that's what lol

It’ll be on their first offensive drive and they’ll convert a third and long along the way (possibly by penalty)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The Bengals are playing the same team twice in six days.

Seriously, big stop by the defense, vet QB gets sacked twice and immediate punt. 0 third down conversions. Constant pressure off the left edge. Failure to establish the run. Worn down defense. We are the Rams.

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Seriously, big stop by the defense, vet QB gets sacked twice and immediate punt. 0 third down conversions. Constant pressure off the left edge. Failure to establish the run. Worn down defense. We are the Rams.

only difference is they've got sean mcvay and at least one corner who can turn around for the ball. i'm thinking 31 - 9, bengals.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

only difference is they've got sean mcvay and at least one corner who can turn around for the ball. i'm thinking 31 - 9, bengals.

After all these years, you should know how this works. We are beating the Bengals. 100%. That way, when we lose to Indy and then lose in OT in London it’s more painful.

18 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

After all these years, you should know how this works. We are beating the Bengals. 100%. That way, when we lose to Indy and then lose in OT in London it’s more painful.

that’s how it worked up until midway through the 2022 season. now we just lose.

7 hours ago, titans0021 said:

This is exactly the line of thinking I've been having this morning. lmao

I'd say we'll even look good?  Probably a Derrick Henry 125 yard game