GDT Week 14 - GB @ CLE. Brett Hundo vs Kizer So-So

skibrett15

Just now, cannondale said:

I guarantee it. They won't ask the tough questions. They never do

In the PC? maybe. They'll kill them in the articles 

There's no point in being a douchebag in the PC trying to rile anyone up. It does nothing. The media doesn't determine who's fired in GB. this isn't NYC

4 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

You guys really think the media is gonna be easy on him if we lose this? Come...on...

Face to face? Yeah. They don't wanna upset him. Now, in the paper, thats another story. 

edit-just saw your last post.

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

There's no point in being a douchebag in the PC trying to rile anyone up. It does nothing. The media doesn't determine who's fired in GB. this isn't NYC

aaron rodgers isnt really hurt. they IRed him to see what they have in Hundley

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Well yea the articles are easy. I don't think it's being a douchebag - it's their job to ask the tough questions if they are valid. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Clark/Daniels doing nothing today is killing this offense. Tretter/Bitonio/Zeitler is a good group, but we've got to win a few of these reps.

wonder how healthy those two are. When Clark went down I was sure it was a season-ender. Was surprised to see him back so fast.

Archived