Week 2 GDT: Bears at Buccaneers

Ty21

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I am as optimistic as anyone around here but you are kidding yourself on if you think we were ever truly in those games...

Down 4 points and 3 points at half, and then the chance to win the game on the road? Pretending we got blown out 40-0  both games is the disproportionate response.

The record does not matter, as it has been made abundantly clear since this fanbase completely ignored the fact that we earned the #1 pick in the draft last year and are some how shocked we arent good again to start this year. Its NFL Football, with multiple high draft picks and playmakers on the roster. People are going to keep packing Soldier Field every September. Pretending they wont is kidding yourself

Id much prefer we only win 3 games again this year. Yes Id prefer we do it losing 38-35 each week (as was the plan going into the offseason) but that would necessitate actually using the talent we have correctly. 

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

Down 4 points and 3 points at half, and then the chance to win the game on the road? Pretending we got blown out 40-0  both games is the disproportionate response.

The record does not matter, as it has been made abundantly clear since this fanbase completely ignored the fact that we earned the #1 pick in the draft last year and are some how shocked we arent good again to start this year. Its NFL Football, with multiple high draft picks and playmakers on the roster. People are going to keep packing Soldier Field every September. Pretending they wont is kidding yourself

Id much prefer we only win 3 games again this year. Yes Id prefer we do it losing 38-35 each week (as was the plan going into the offseason) but that would necessitate actually using the talent we have correctly. 

Like I said my friend...you are kidding yourself on if you think the score was an indication of us being in those games...zero half time adjustments only further makes the point that things are not good but like I said we aren't going to agree on how bad this thing is shaping up...we can both hope it turns around at least.

• 2 weeks later...