Week 2 GDT: Bears at Buccaneers

Ty21

17 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

I haven't seen the game yet.  I don't want to see it, but I'm going to force myself to watch it just to see how the team did.  Hey, it's football season.  What are you going to do?  LOL.

Watch the all 22 film breakdown thatll come from like QB school or something..... You'll still see enough of the bad to know, but you get to watch the guy eviscerate all the players, coaches, and scheme that made it possible. It's just nice getting the in depth, up close view of exactly how the train turned into a smoldering fireball of wreckage as you watch.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

I haven't seen the game yet.  I don't want to see it, but I'm going to force myself to watch it just to see how the team did.  Hey, it's football season.  What are you going to do?  LOL.

I’m going to golf more than I already do. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Epyon said:

You don't need anything past the ? mark in the link and can just paste it into  your reply to imbed it. So just copy and paste .https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/status/1703510947791556829?. without the periods I added it so it wouldnt link it twice.

Edited by Pool
  • Like 1