Week 2 GDT: Bears at Buccaneers

Ty21

Game: Chicago Bears (0-1) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0)

Time: 12 pm CDT/1 pm eastern 

Day: Sunday, September 17

Where to watch: TV

Bears record when…

…bears3231 makes the GDT: .000

…ty21 makes the GDT: .500

Qiq1d4E.jpg

9Xu95as.png

At least our IOL only has to face Vita Vea this week 

32 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Game: Chicago Bears (0-1) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0)

Time: 12 pm CDT/1 pm eastern 

Day: Sunday, September 17

Where to watch: TV

Bears record when…

…bears3231 makes the GDT: .000

…ty21 makes the GDT: .500

Qiq1d4E.jpg

9Xu95as.png

At least our IOL only has to face Vita Vea this week 

So, if you make 2 threads for the same game would that guarantee us a win?

This team is such ****:

In the first pic that's clearly a muzzle to the facemask, second pic sure looks offsides to me, third pic... if you're going to hold, at least win your rep? Fourth pic is just terrible technique, even if he;s managed to curse the Bucs player into growing Bear fur or whatever it'll be too late and the play will be over before he's half Were-Bear.  Can't even win in the AI fantasy land. 

I have no real thoughts on the game other than I want a minimum of 40 pass attempts from Fields and to stop running a Trestman offense.  We need a documented answer to the Fields question, even if that answer is pain.  If Getsy's offense looks like it did last week I fire him mid game and let the waterboy call plays he saw in NFL Blitz. We already completely wasted 1 of the at most, ~11 weeks we have with which to evaluate Fields before it's time for Secret Bagent man.

46 minutes ago, Epyon said:

We need a documented answer to the Fields question, even if that answer is pain.

When are you going to admit you just don’t like Fields? 

It’s fine, not everyone has to like him, but continuing to try and mask it with the “we need an answer” like you haven’t already made up your mind is getting real old. 

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

When are you going to admit you just don’t like Fields? 

It’s fine, not everyone has to like him, but continuing to try and mask it with the “we need an answer” like you haven’t already made up your mind is getting real old. 

To be fair he has said that a bunch of times. I don't agree with his assessment, but he's been consistent. And I'm more than a little worried he's going to look correct after this year if yesterday's performance is representative of what the Bears are. 

• Like 1