Week 2 GDT: Bears at Buccaneers

Ty21

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Wasn’t he a successful pocket passer at OSU?

He had something like 8 of his 11 starters at Ohio state drafted in the first 5 rounds. His one offensive tackle was a top 15 pick, his other was a second rounder I think... And his WR room had literally 4x players drafted in the first round, and 3 of them drafted in the top 15.

Peterman might be a successful qb in that situation

I do not understand how this team can come out week 1 and look like total dog ****. Nothing has changed - ever - regardless of the staff. It's the same old broken record that will need to be burned down once again. The only thing that makes sense to me is that Poles knows Fields is not the guy and its another tank season. How could they not know who he is by now?

22 minutes ago, dafreak said:

I do not understand how this team can come out week 1 and look like total dog ****. Nothing has changed - ever - regardless of the staff. It's the same old broken record that will need to be burned down once again. The only thing that makes sense to me is that Poles knows Fields is not the guy and its another tank season. How could they not know who he is by now?

If they where really out on Fields they'd have either drafted a QB with #1 overall this past offseason, or at least outright traded Fields.

2 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Ummmm.  Anyone else thinking about Lucas Patrick and Nate Davis vs Vita Vea? 

I was really tempted to use the play right before this one, but the behemoth was on offense for that one and it felt backwards (@ around 45 seconds)

Edited by Epyon

29 minutes ago, dafreak said:

This doesn't bode well going with the first thoughts you posted. Hopefully a lot changes and soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

This doesn't bode well going with the first thoughts you posted. Hopefully a lot changes and soon.

Out coached, out played...Same ol, same ol...I have always been optimistic about this team, always expecting the tide to change...Honestly though, I am about done, it is not worth my time, investment or energy...If they don't turn this **** around soon I am out...I do not know what that means for sure but I certainly will not give my Sundays to the Bears...I have a trip planned to LA for the October 29 game but seriously considering cancelling it....

• Like 1

Just now, dafreak said:

Out coached, out played...Same ol, same ol...I have always been optimistic about this team, always expecting the tide to change...Honestly though, I am about done, it is not worth my time, investment or energy...If they don't turn this **** around soon I am out...I do not know what that means for sure but I certainly will not give my Sundays to the Bears...I have a trip planned to LA for the October 29 game but seriously considering cancelling it....

I know what you mean, I have thought about rooting for another team but I just can't. I just don't let it ruin my day/week any more. And this is the first year I told my wife that Sundays aren't off the schedule if she wants to plan anything.