Justin Fields

JibjeResearch

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

BQtkpYM.jpg

dude definitely sold his gamestop stock in 2020 when it reached $15 

Dude definitely is an idiot suggesting we move on from Justin mid season and trust that everything will work out in getting an equal or better  replacement 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

BQtkpYM.jpg

dude definitely sold his gamestop stock in 2020 when it reached $15 

Maybe.... Maybe not.

If Caleb Williams really is a generational talent.... and Fields is anything less than that.... All playing Fields does if he's performing well is knock you out of Caleb range and trap the team in the pit of misery until our next top draft pick.

Fields doesn't just need to be good, to not be worth trading, he needs to be great.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Maybe.... Maybe not.

If Caleb Williams really is a generational talent.... and Fields is anything less than that.... All playing Fields does if he's performing well is knock you out of Caleb range and trap the team in the pit of misery until our next top draft pick.

Fields doesn't just need to be good, to not be worth trading, he needs to be great.

Caleb Williams is a bigger Bryce Young... :)

6 hours ago, JibjeResearch said:

Caleb Williams is a bigger Bryce Young... :)

Personally I think he is much better than Young…I was never that high on Young or any of the other QBs over the last two years…

That said for me it’s only Williams who I would take over Fields as a prospect in this draft…if we couldn’t be guaranteed Williams then there is no way I move on from Fields…and if Fields plays as well as the last two games for the next three weeks…I flat out don’t move on from Fields even for Williams…I get the right pieces around Fields and let him get to work.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Epyon said:

Maybe.... Maybe not.

If that is your plan I think you want Fields to play well so you can trade him for high value and your hope is Carolina continues to lose.    

Bears aren’t going to tank again and our division and schedule is weak so our natural pick is unlikely to result in number 1 overall.  Might be high, but probably not 1 overall.

Carolina won’t tank either because we have their pick so both teams are unlikely to draft 1 overall.  Carolina may be bad enough to do it anyway, but their schedule is weak too.  

And likely some team throws in towel at about week 6 or 7 and loses out to  ale sure they get that pick.

But I guess we will see what happens.  Either way I am going to root for Fields to play well.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Personally I think he is much better than Young…I was never that high on Young or any of the other QBs over the last two years…

That said for me it’s only Williams who I would take over Fields as a prospect in this draft…if we couldn’t be guaranteed Williams then there is no way I move on from Fields…and if Fields plays as well as the last two games for the next three weeks…I flat out don’t move on from Fields even for Williams…I get the right pieces around Fields and let him get to work.

If Fields throws around 65%, a ratio of 2 to 1 TD/INT, 4000+ yds... then Fields is the future for the Bears. 

16 minutes ago, JibjeResearch said:

Cool...

I usually play Bird Opening...and defend with King Indian...

I’m not going to lie Jibby I didn’t expect you to know how to play chess 

• Like 1