Week 3: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Old Guy

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I don't think he has the ability to get that ball down. Musgrave was wide open but thats a hard throw to make. We are just used to seeing guys who can throw it 30+ yards on a rope.

I don't think it is an arm problem with Love.  I think it is an experience issue.  He saw that big play and started licking his chops.  Favre did it, Rodgers did it, Mahomes does it.  It just happens sometimes.  He definitely wants that one back, but there is no reason to think that he cannot hit that pass.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

It just seems so obvious there's a disconnect somewhere. MLF can't ignore it much longer

If I was running the operation, I would give the defense until the bye week. During the bye week I fire the DC and promote an internal candidate. After the season, we re-evaluate. 

Edited by dust247

5 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

This kind of crap has been going on all year.  It's the big leagues boys .. time to get on the same page.  There's way too many of these types of miscommunications.  I thought the ball was way long. 

Love thought Musgrave was faster than that.  😉

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't think it is an arm problem with Love.  I think it is an experience issue.  He saw that big play and started licking his chops.  Favre did it, Rodgers did it, Mahomes does it.  It just happens sometimes.  He definitely wants that one back, but there is no reason to think that he cannot hit that pass.

He hasn't hit one of them yet. His deep balls have been horrendous so far. Hopefully he can hit those throws but he has to prove it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Bad route or not ! He was wide open ! Love had time , need to hit that !