Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs. Steelers - Waitin' all day for a Sunday Night

big_palooka

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

If Patrick Graham gets outclassed by Matt Canada, he has to be fired. 

Haha yeh. To be honest, it’s our offence I’m more concerned with really considering we invested even more into it this off season. We know that the D is lacking talent and is not going to be a strength and I can rationalise them not being good but our O ought to be good if not very good. 

1 hour ago, FloydFan said:

100% there is absolutely no excuse being out coached by Canada. I don’t care what the level of talent argument is we just can’t see that. 

this is the primary reason why I picked at the Raiders to win today. I don't know how Matt Canada got a job as a playcaller in the national football league.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

this is the primary reason why I picked at the Raiders to win today. I don't know how Matt Canada got a job as a playcaller in the national football league.

It’s insane. One of my best friends is a Steelers fan and we talk each week about it and boy Matt Canada has no friends in that fanbase. 

• Like 1

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Bruh, I swear if hell froze over and Pittsburgh put up the record 73 on us today, I would legit quit football fandom. 

Eh I’m a football fan so I’ll always watch (unless it became obviously rigged because of gambling like Boxing is today). I also can’t ever see myself not being a Raider fan. I mean if it’s ten years from now and they have averaged 6 wins a season, and some new expansion team opened near Oakland, I guess it’s always a possibility.