Week 3 GDT: Titans @ Browns

615finest

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

lmfao

Chig not playing up to what we thought. Burks not playing up to what we thought. 

O-Line actually got worst some how. Didn't think that was possible. 

Tannehill looks old when not in great okay action situations. 

Henry on the field with this offense might as well just scream run. 

Offense is a mess and is truly depressing. 

17 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I like Kelly a lot and think he’s doing a nice job

but our screen game compared to Cleveland’s today was just night and day 

we just never ever seem to have a “plan B” on this O, and that goes back several years (if not forever). A big part of that is lack of talent and a bad OL/toast QB. But man. It’s pulling teeth out there 

Sorry I have to disagree here. Kelly has shown very little on my opinion. I mean we’ve only scored a TD in one game so far and just how dysfunctional they look has to be partly on him as well. 

• Like 1

Good luck the rest of the way.

You guys just need to fix the OL. It doesn't matter who's playing QB or who's in the backfield when the OL is getting dominated on nearly every single play.

Tannehll wasn't great, but he was getting killed and getting no help. Henry was getting swarmed as soon as he touched the ball. That's all on the OL.

Edited by DawgX

34 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Pretty sure Vrabel is now 2-7 against the AFCN

which is funny cuz we so desperately want to play AFCN style football. We also play as if it’s December in Pittsburg weather every week 

we’re supposed to be “tough and smart” and have been anything but since 2021. really the opposite. the penalties are beyond the pale at this point and are a direct indictment of our coaching staff who talk such a big game. it’s embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Justin615$ said:

Skoronski and Radnuz need to be starting at LT and LG in some order, idc who is where. Dillard needs to be benched.

Give Tannehill another game or 2 and then see what we have in the other guys. Probably won't happen but it should

i'll keep beating the drum that it is really stupid to not even try skoronski at LT.