Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

I don't know why it's so hard for dense minds to understand what I'm saying.

EVERY TEAM IN THE NFL IS STRUGGLING.

There is no perfect scenario for any QB.

Love is what he is. Stop giving handicaps. He's got a lot of positive, a lot of negative. He's got to improve. He is always going to be missing something. His entire career. That's the job.

Every team is dealing with some injuries but that doesn't mean they are all equal in terms of injuries. The problem isn't the amount of injuries for the Packers it who is injured. You could make a case for the top 5 players on offense right now are all injured assuming what you think of Tom vs maybe the likes of Doubs. Every single blue chip player we have on this team didn't play yesterday. That is a HUGE hurdle to overcome. 

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We had two offseasons with Goodson. Think that ship has sailed. Offer Philly something for Rashaad Penny and call it a day. 

They're in win now mode. They don't care about draft picks. It would be a player for player trade,  but who would they want? and who would we give in exchange?

Edited by St Vince

43 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I've found this place WAY more enjoyable since identifying the small number of members who continually post to agitate, and making use of the ignore feature.  It's like a different site once you get rid of that noise. 

Going to have to try this out.  Just seems really bizarre to see GB fans go out of their way to intentionally downplay their own guys game.  

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Did that team cut me already? The team's obviously seen enough out of Goodson otherwise he'd be here. 

I think he was injured. Sometimes it's just a numbers game. Don't know what they told him when he was released, but one thing I learned in my 72 years, never burn bridges. Hopefully neither side did.

9 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Count me as one who thought the Lions made a mistake by trading Stafford for Goff.

Goff appears to have found his stride in Detroit, and while he's not a world-beater, he's a fine fit for Cambell's program.  Hopefully GB will make him wish he was still playing in the NFC West.

Yeah....but which has the prettier wife? :)

Why are we talking about Goodson?  The guy is all world when they are in shorts, and nobody can touch each other.  Then you get to padded practices and preseason games against 3rd stringers, and not so much.  Unless you guys want to bring back Dimitri Goodson as a STs guy, he was pretty good for a couple of seasons.