Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

No... Surely not. 

Surely not!? 

Regardless, second half has been worlds better and this team is showing serious mental strength again. 

One quarter. 10 points. Remember, they had about 250+ yds to our -1 at one points, and a 27-3 lead at the half. Regardless, there are positives to pull from this. And that's what this season is ultimately  all about. 

I think I remember hearing one explanation on some of the delay-of-game misses is that the officials are looking at the players & then down at their watch. Once their watch strikes zero, they look back up and if the ball was snapped before he finished looking up, they often don’t throw the flag. So you can get an extra fraction of a second sometimes. 

7 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Would love to see another comeback win but even making this a competitive game shows heart and will help this young team learn how to win in the long run. 

Exactly what I said at half, take the L but compete. That's all that matters and we just did that. 

• Like 1