Week 4 embarrassment thread: Broncos (0-3) @ Bears (0-3)

Ty21

5 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

can't wait to hear the most negative JF/CHI talking heads explain this one 

mccoy shady and big boob sidekick 

I mean, what's to explain? Denver is garbage and going to draft Caleb Williams. 

The only two defenses we've looked good or even basically competent against are Denver (the worst d in the league, and ourselves in practice (the second worst defense in the league) 

Edited by Epyon
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

The only two defenses we've looked good or even basically competent against are Denver (the worst d in the league, and ourselves in practice (the second worst defense in the league) 

Yep this is accurate. 

• Like 1

Man what a difference a week makes...unbelievable first half from Fields and even Getsy...

Offence seems to have been made simpler...play calls has a better rhythm and makes sense situationally...we are feeding Moore & Kmet as out best two weapons...

Again it's against a shockingly back defence but the ideas are right here and it helps with the execution of everything. 

• Like 3

Just now, Madmike90 said:

Man what a difference a week makes...unbelievable first half from Fields and even Getsy...

Offence seems to have been made simpler...play calls has a better rhythm and makes sense situationally...we are feeding Moore & Kmet as out best two weapons...

Tons of roll outs and moving Fields this week too.. Not sure why Getsy took so long to go back to what worked last year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

Na, tripleOG Warren won't let CW slip away 

3 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Don’t pretend you would have EVER admitted that Fields could go 15/15 against even our defense. 

There are plenty of mediocre to bad defenses in this league, and JF should be doing exactly this type of stuff. We just haven’t played any of those yet (GB, TB, KC are all good defenses)

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

I’m not completely letting him off the hook yet. Still some head scratchers. But definitely much better overall

Every OC calls some plays that make no sense...but on the whole this is the first game this season I would say Getsy has helped the offence not hindered it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I’m not completely letting him off the hook yet. Still some head scratchers. But definitely much better overall

Ya that sneak to Kmet play came up again on 4th & short and they barely made the first down. Imagine that play failed yet again? Could be a different looking score going into halftime 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Epyon said:

A work mate tried to warn me all week Chi's O will put up points in the game.  From what he says Den's D is being held together by sellotape.  Lets hope your wrong and haven't gifted The Broncos number one pick, lol? 

• Like 1