Sashi fired

sdrawkcab321

1 minute ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Yeah, I wish I could be optimistic for this, but I just see no possibility of getting someone who isn't desperate. I'd love McCloghlan or Dorsey (not as much as I loved this FO, but they'd be fine) but there's no way in hell either comes here.

Whoever comes here will be in a great spot. The team has the makings of an excellent front 7, a solid o-line, decent TEs, and is in all seriousness A QB, Lockdown CB, WR away from being a good team. All of which we can get with 120 million in cap space and 12 picks in the 2018 draft. They can hire me right now and I could use all of you guys as my advisors and couldn't mess things up. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

2 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Whoever comes here will be in a great spot. The team has the makings of an excellent front 7, a solid o-line, decent TEs, and is in all seriousness A QB, Lockdown CB, WR away from being a good team. All of which we can get with 120 million in cap space and 12 picks in the 2018 draft. They can hire me right now and I could use all of you guys as my advisors and couldn't mess things up. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Remember when we said this 2 years ago because Haslam would have to be patient with them?

Well...

If I see one more person complaining that we didn't draft Watson I'm going to kick you in the nads. Wentz, okay, that makes sense. Either complain we didn't draft the top QB prospect (Trubisky instead of Garrett) or nothing. Very few expected Watson to do what he did in the short time he did it before getting injured. Drafting him may have been a great pick but not drafting him wasn't an error at the time. Drafting Kizer was a bigger mistake than not drafting Watson, odds are neither were going to pan out.

13 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Any chance that Jimmy Truckstop is smarter than we're giving him credit for, and this was his plan all along?  Get the young kid (who'll likely get another shot with another club as capologist) to vivisect our roster, give us as much draft capital and picks as possible, and then turn the entire proceeds of that process over to someone that had a great track record of scouting and drafting quality players?

I SO want to believe this! 

That said, we're talking about a guy who neglected a $100,000 study to select either Bridgewater or Carr and took a homeless guy's advice, interjected himself into the situation, overreached, and drafted Manziel.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Remember when we said this 2 years ago because Haslam would have to be patient with them?

Well...

Lets throw the Cleveland Browns Football Future Forum collective into the mix as the next GM. We should work on our resume right now. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

23 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

The defensive line is loaded with talent. Joe Schobert is playing better than anyone could ask a 4th round pick to play. Jabrill Peppers has made huge strides in the last 4 weeks. Njoku is getting better each week and has been better than his impact has been all year long. Corey Coleman has been injured just as you can't count that a good pick for Sashi you cannot count is as a bad move either especially when he has been healthy he is more often than not making an impact. Shon Coleman has made huge strides this year on top of the enormous jump made from year 1 to year 2. Jason McCourty was a great signing. Jamie Collins was a steal of a trade. Locked up Christian Kirksey and Joel Bitonio.

Do we have a playoff roster? No, but it sure as hell better than 0-12. The talent is certainly there and you people who act like Njoku and Peppers are bad players realize they are ROOKIES right? I would have to say 80% of better of our best players on the team are in year one or year two of their career. The biggest issue holding us back is the QB which was supposed to be Hue Jackson's calling card. Also it was Hue Jackson who was throwing endorsements Isaiah Crowell's way the last 2 years and the running game issue is our second biggest problem. I don't think it is coincidence that the 2 biggest issues plaquing the team are directly related to Hue Jackson.

That name and picture make me think you are really 5'5 and fat.

I see another fool that likes to overrate the talent on his 0 win team...Your posts make me think that you are a Matt Lauer, and Roy Morre supporter.

7 minutes ago, mistakey said:

what if dorsey comes here and rehires  pat shurmur will sdbackwards' mind blow up?

I literally LOL'd on this one. Honestly, if we're going to suck no matter what, let's at least write something that not even a soap opera could make up.

"Tune in next week when the Browns bring back Romeo Crennel on the staff for the third time since 1999".

Archived