Sashi fired

sdrawkcab321

5 minutes ago, mistakey said:

it started out as a complete joke. and it was over paid.  sashi forced us to become solvent for the future and someone will come in and get to use his 1st overall pick 7th overall pick 3 2nd round picks 120 million dollars cash, not to mention the 3 athletically freakish 1st round picks from last year and get all the credit

Yeah I don’t get why people don’t see this!  He’s been the best GM we’ve had in a long time! Shefter just mentioned sashi left the next GM in great shape. Yet we fire him, for freaking Hue!!!!  With my exclamation points I feel like @Iamcanadian

1 minute ago, CleBrowns07 said:

Not surprised at all. The draft picks and cap space is cool but you gotta turn that into wins on the field. On to the next 2-year gm. 

Then why wasn’t hue fired?  Sashi doesn’t coach. Usually the coach is the one who gets the wins last I checked. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Then why wasn’t hue fired?  Sashi doesn’t coach. Usually the coach is the one who gets the wins last I checked. 

Maybe they plan on letting the next GM decide what he wants to do with the entire staff?

Archived