Sashi fired

sdrawkcab321

2 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Nothing in that article or any other reliable source says anything about us being close to a deal with him. 

Are you going to make things up again this year like every other offseason?

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Nothing in that article or any other reliable source says anything about us being close to a deal with him. 

Are you going to make things up again this year like every other offseason?

What am I making up. I’m copying and pasting it right off of Twitter. I’m not making anything up and I don’t make **** up. I post what I read and what I know. 

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Is this the same “search firm” that vetted our current structure that’s getting fired?

@ditchdigger where you at?  I need a freaking drinking buddy right now I’m pissed!!!! ?????????

Didnt the search firm we used last time only search for African American candidates? Yeah we need a much wider net. 

Just now, bosko1616 said:

What am I making up. I’m copying and pasting it right off of Twitter. I’m not making anything up and I don’t make **** up. I post what I read and what I know. 

You posted that the browns are close to naming Dorsey the VP.

Literally no one is reporting that. And it’s not in that article you posted. So yes you are either making stuff up or you’re citing obscure sources. Like you always do. 

Archived