Week 4 GDT: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I doubt it. 
NPF is barely a RT, let alone a LT. 

But mainly because we also know Vrabel and he won't make that switch. 

I doubt it too. Went back and read some early scouting reports, seemed like it wouldn’t have shocked anyone if he became LT pre draft. But I’m grasping at straws to replace Dillard.

think James foster mentioned it in his video last week and now I can’t unsee it. Dillard braces for contact rather than bringing the contact. He’s awful 

• Like 1

we gotta give tim kelly some real players bc it seems clear that he actually knows what he is doing lol. still sort of baffled by the way we telegraphed run/pass vs cleveland and then ran a bunch out of the gun and mixed in play action brilliantly vs cincy, but at this point he's called 3/4 games really well and was obviously working with one arm tied behind his back during the 4th one with the level of OL play we were getting

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

never thought i'd feel bad about us cutting mason kinsey lmao but without kearis back this seems to indicate philips will be returning punts again....and that makes me nervous. why can't we just let him focus on playing receiver

I expect as much from Philips as I do Treylon at this point 

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

never thought i'd feel bad about us cutting mason kinsey lmao but without kearis back this seems to indicate philips will be returning punts again....and that makes me nervous. why can't we just let him focus on playing receiver

Yeah he’s gonna be injured again by punt return number 5. 🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

Can't wait for him to receive 1 target per game and fumble three punts.

Edited by Daniel