Week #4 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

It’s literally so unbelievably irrelevant to anyone who knows the game at all lol. You bring up a week one game and talk about Mac Jones playing well like that has any baring on what the Eagles season will look like. You just pick and choose your narratives talking about the Cowboys not showing up vs the Cards but it’s all ok cause they killed the bad teams the played! 

All that matters in this league is winning. One point or 40 points makes zero difference. You care more about how much you beat the Pats by than actually looking at the records of the team. 🤣 complete waste of time.

It matters when assessing what the teams actually look like. No one is disputing the difference in the worth of the win in terms of deciding league placement. The fact that you can’t discern the difference is laughable. Philly will still be on top of the division after today, but it would stupid to say they’re better on record alone when Dallas looks as strong as they have.

Mac benched in a blowout to Dallas.. but went for 300+ yards and 3 touchdowns against Philly in a one score game. Keep acting like that doesn’t matter in assessing what these teams actually look like. You want to dismiss what Dallas has done today because of Mac, but he looked strong enough against Philly in a game that Philly survived by one score. Your narrative is objectively weak and biased.

Edited by NoFlyZone

Okay, I'm actually going to support Staley on that one (definitely more so than the one last week and the one last year against the Browns). 

I don't mind going for that 

*edit* 

I didn't see the play, keep in mind. I'm only supporting the decision to go for it. 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

It matters when assessing what the teams actually look like. No one is disputing the difference in the worth of the win in terms of deciding league placement. The fact that you can’t discern the difference is laughable. Philly will still be on top of the division after today, but it would stupid to say they’re better on record alone when Dallas looks as strong as they have.

Mac benched in a blowout to Dallas.. but went for 300+ yards and 3 touchdowns against Philly in a one score game. Keep acting like that doesn’t matter in assessing what these teams actually look like. You want to dismiss what Dallas has done today because of Mac, but he looked strong enough against Philly in a game that Philly survived by one score. Your narrative is objectively biased.

Where did I dismiss anything Dallas did? One comment saying Mac Jones is bad = Dallas deserves no credit? You are so completely deluded man.