Is it time to worry about Burrow and the Bengals?

notthatbluestuff

2 hours ago, HerbertGOAT said:

We can certainly stop pretending like Burrow is in a tier of his own just below Mahomes.

Yeah, I always thought Burrow was in the tier below Mahomes, but he's there with Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, and maybe, just maybe, Justin Herbert.  Not that many young, proven QBs.  I expected Lawrence to be in there too, but he's had a rough start so far.

17 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

Looks like the beatings will continue until team morale improves

Yeah idk how you can see this and not realize that Zac Taylor is the problem. Look at this! He literally can't move out there, he's going to get seriously hurt. This year is lost, you effed up by not making him sit a month, and now you're in too deep a hole to have even a 2-2 run with a backup keep you afloat. You're screwed, don't compound it by having your franchise QB get seriously hurt because he can't move. 

He can't plant, he can BARELY TAKE A 5 STEP DROP. He literally can't take a snap under center out there, what are they doing. This is malpractice.

@ramssuperbowl99 Idk if it's the medical staff, the GM, the HC, the owner, who it is, what combination of them it is, but this is a joke you have to sit this kid before something disastrous happens and I have no idea how as doctors they keep clearing him.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yeah idk how you can see this and not realize that Zac Taylor is the problem. Look at this! He literally can't move out there, he's going to get seriously hurt. This year is lost, you effed up by not making him sit a month, and now you're in too deep a hole to have even a 2-2 run with a backup keep you afloat. You're screwed, don't compound it by having your franchise QB get seriously hurt because he can't move. 

He can't plant, he can BARELY TAKE A 5 STEP DROP. He literally can't take a snap under center out there, what are they doing. This is malpractice.

@ramssuperbowl99 Idk if it's the medical staff, the GM, the HC, the owner, who it is, what combination of them it is, but this is a joke you have to sit this kid before something disastrous happens and I have no idea how as doctors they keep clearing him.

Who could have ever seen this coming

On 12/28/2019 at 5:29 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:
On 12/28/2019 at 5:27 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

Joe Burrow is already the best QB in Bengals’ history

They're going to ruin him. We all know they're going to ruin him. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

What happens if he tears his Achillies and misses next year too?

By far my biggest fear. I don't know if there is an actual heightened risk, but kind of feels like  there would be. I know durant and Rodgers both had calf strains leading up to their Achilles tear

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Forge said:

By far my biggest fear. I don't know if there is an actual heightened risk, but kind of feels like  there would be. I know durant and Rodgers both had calf strains leading up to their Achilles tear

There's no increase in the chance of an Achilles, but there's a HUGE increase in, say, a broken collarbone, a broken leg, tearing a forearm, blowing a pec, because he can't move and tries to escape and something twists the wrong way or he goes down too hard. They're gonna break him.