SNF: Chiefs @ Jets

RaidersAreOne

Between the Jets futility in finding a decent QB graphic bit, and the Mahomes is so ******* awesome look, see he's amazing graphic bit...They're really laying it on pretty thick tonight.  Is it really necessary to rub that much salt in the wound while it's still in the process of being inflicted?

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I thought Wilson would just let it rip tonight. Your career is on the line here man, don’t play it safe down 17.

Thats what happens when you have a defensive hc develop the rookie QB. They beat the QBs into submission with "play boring" " protect the ball" "let the d carry the team" 

Wilson is afraid to throw anything that might be picked now. ( not that he won't still throw them, just that he is terrified that he will)

• Like 2

Just now, Tugboat said:

Between the Jets futility in finding a decent QB graphic bit, and the Mahomes is so ******* awesome look, see he's amazing graphic bit...They're really laying it on pretty thick tonight.  Is it really necessary to rub that much salt in the wound while it's still in the process of being inflicted?

Collinsworth is so god damn miserable being here it's genuinely funny.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean look that locker room was already on fire, I get not throwing more gasoline in there by signing Wentz the team destroyer.

But like okay then bring in Colt McCoy, bring in Flacco again, call Matt Ryan

I mean, how much worse could the team destroyer make it? Hell, his negative energy when combined with the dysfunctional locker room might by some miracle fix things. When you multiply two massive negatives, it results in a huge positive. Math.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

A guy who wasn't even good at playing QB in ******* High School that thanks to a series of insane privilege pulls and being a weirdo libertarian who ingratiated himself with Aaron Rodgers as a rookie, somehow has started NFL games.

Do you know him IRL? Not doubting, I just hadn't heard any of this. He certainly wasn't any good for the Lions. He's probably not a step up from Zach Wilson.