Week 4 MNF: Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at NY Giants (1-2)

Broncofan

Who wins tonight?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Seahawks
    • Giants
    • We all win - football for 1 more game
    • I just want everyone to have fun
    • I just want choas. Pure, unadulterated chaos
    • I'm just happy there won't be any Taylor Swift or Britanny Mahomes cameo shots tonight

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And you get the need to do that by quoting a guy who specifically tweeted about him going off on a red hat? 

Well he’s going off because of the injury that he caused himself. So, yes.

But I’m done derailing this thread. This game ain’t worth either of our time 

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

It's a hard thing for people who have never had an athletes mindset to understand. These guys want to play and they want to win. Unless you've done some form of competing yourself it's hard to understand that desire to get back out there no matter the cost.

I was mad at my HS coach for literally 10 years for him benching me my senior season. And now I understand he was protecting me from myself because I couldn’t comprehend the phrase “life altering”, and I am thankful that he did because I sure wasn’t.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Well he’s going off because of the injury that he caused himself. So, yes.

But I’m done derailing this thread. This game ain’t worth either of our time 

Like I said, serious question.

As for the game, nice catch by Browns legend’s nephew there

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yes.

Perhaps I should have expanded on my thoughts but my entire rational is, wow what a loser, mad he can’t go back in because he got himself hurt. 

I would say it would be beneficial to either provide context, or at the very least when asked, maybe that’s a good opportunity. Things get lost in translation on the internet so yeah, probably helpful.

20 hours ago, StatKing said:

It's a hard thing for people who have never had an athletes mindset to understand. These guys want to play and they want to win. Unless you've done some form of competing yourself it's hard to understand that desire to get back out there no matter the cost.

Seriously. And yes, the doctor's job is in part to take the outburst that comes with news like that.

It's part of why they get paid the way they do, and it comes with the territory when you go into neurology.

• Like 1