Week 4 MNF: Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at NY Giants (1-2)

Broncofan

Who wins tonight?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Seahawks
    • Giants
    • We all win - football for 1 more game
    • I just want everyone to have fun
    • I just want choas. Pure, unadulterated chaos
    • I'm just happy there won't be any Taylor Swift or Britanny Mahomes cameo shots tonight

2 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

Maybe because tackling is actually hard with all the rules favoring offenses?

Please. Football is hard.

Wrap the arms. That’s always been how you bring people down, new laws or not.

Edited by Hunter2_1

8 hours ago, evilpimp972 said:

I mean, you can go out here and try to tackle for yourself.

The only thing I will say about this topic is that Jamal Adams does not know how to play football with discipline, and the result is that yeah sometimes he makes cool hits because he's flying at someone at 100mph, but he also does really stupid things like diving on the ground with his face in the turf then gets kicked in the crown of the head because his form is awful.

He needs to talk to Tyler Lockett about how to play within reason so that you're not constantly getting injured. If he can't do that, he's just going to continue to get injured after 4 plays because of his play style.

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

The Bills play the Giants on SNF in two weeks. We might beat them by 100

Nah I am wise to Daboll's tricks. He's gonna take playcalling back, the Bills will be sluggish in the first quarter coming back from Europe, they'll score 10-14 points off one of his insane opening 20 scripts, people will go ooooh aaaaah and then we'll be up 20 at halftime lol.

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

The Bills play the Giants on SNF in two weeks. We might beat them by 100

The Giants play the Dolphins and the Bills back to back weeks on the road. OUCH!!! 

We recognized the Giants had a brutal schedule before the season started and many thought they were actually improved. They look terrible. Its not going to be fun for Jones and the Giants. 

The good news is Caleb Williams did list the Giants as one of his 5 teams he would want to play for. So hey Giants get that 1st overall pick then packaging a future high pick and Jones just to get rid of his contract could be the way to go. Williams and Daboll Im just saying. 

11 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm absolutely floored at how great Witherspoon is already. During the pre-draft process, I noticed his instincts are really rare. He has insane play recognition ability and he's an extremely aggressive player. Love him.

Pete did -- oddly enough at the time -- compare Witherspoon to his own Troy Polamalu post-draft. You can see why with his instincts & knack for hitting. 

He was the only player on the board at #5 that I was okay passing on Jalen Carter for. He & Woolen are going to be an elite duo for a long time.