Week 4 MNF: Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at NY Giants (1-2)

Broncofan

Who wins tonight?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Seahawks
    • Giants
    • We all win - football for 1 more game
    • I just want everyone to have fun
    • I just want choas. Pure, unadulterated chaos
    • I'm just happy there won't be any Taylor Swift or Britanny Mahomes cameo shots tonight

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm so bummed for Adams. My god that must suck to come all the way back and then have this 10 snaps in.

Some dudes just can’t catch a break. If you’re going to shin board tackle, lead with the forearm. 

• Like 1

Just now, StatKing said:

Because he wants to play? Guy hasn't been able to play for over a year and now some random guy is telling him whether he's healthy or not. I can understand how frustrating that has to be.

He also just suffered a brain injury.  So he's not necessarily in his full faculties at the moment.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Because he wants to play? Guy hasn't been able to play for over a year and now some random guy is telling him whether he's healthy or not. I can understand how frustrating that has to be.

Because he was clearly concussed and the guy is doing his job. He’s protecting Adams from himself.

Just now, Tugboat said:

He also just suffered a brain injury.  So he's not necessarily in his full faculties at the moment.

Yep

Hyper emotional responses are a major concussive symptom. And it’s one of many reasons why you have to protect players from themselves.

I have seen some players come up swinging at coaches trying to help them up.

• Like 2

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Because he was clearly concussed and the guy is doing his job. He’s protecting Adams from himself.

He probably has no idea what is going on and sees some dude as an obstacle for trying to get in his way. 

• Like 1

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Being frustrated with an injury is normal and okay.

Yelling at and being held back from a 3rd party DR is childish. 

“Yelling at a guy is childish” says guy who has clearly never had a concussion and can’t empathize with a pretty common neurological response.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

It's the 15,000th time the guy got yelled at by a patient this year. Happens when you see people in their lowest moments.

Expecting impeccable professionalism from a guy coming back from a year injury who just had a concussion is absurd. No empathetic health provider would be offended by him expressing frustration. Bad take all the way around.

• Like 1