GDT Week 5: Eagles(4-0) @ Rams(2-2) - Trip out West... Hopefully not a Trap?

AZ_Eaglesfan

59 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

How do you differentiate?????

One says Twitter the other says x when you copy and paste it LOL. I typically get the x links on mobile. Just paste it into another window on your browser and replace x with twitter and copy that one into the forum. Bunch of boomers in here I swear!

27 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

One says Twitter the other says x when you copy and paste it LOL. I typically get the x links on mobile. Just paste it into another window on your browser and replace x with twitter and copy that one into the forum. Bunch of boomers in here I swear!

😑

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I resemble that remark. 

Rams have one of the worse OL in the NFL. If we can't get pressure , hit and more importantly sack Stafford early and often giving him happy feet, He will throw all over our secondary!

Especially how McVay specifically targets the middle of the field with slants and crossing routes.

Final injury report for this week.

Sydney Brown made progress, but is ultimately still out another week. 

Covey is questionable while Watkins is finally back from his hamstring. 

Cox and Tuipulotu are out so Ojomo will finally be active. Who knows if he’ll actually get snaps though.

Justin Evans is back and thank god cause I didn’t wanna see Edmunds start again.

48 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Rams have one of the worse OL in the NFL. If we can't get pressure , hit and more importantly sack Stafford early and often giving him happy feet, He will throw all over our secondary!

Especially how McVay specifically targets the middle of the field with slants and crossing routes.

Every OL we've gone against has seemingly been a bottom 5 to 10 unit. I don't think Rams are any worse than NE or Min or TB or Wash. They are all trash. Hopefully this is the game our ends figure out how to whoop on that trash. Same goes for NYJ. Another trash OL. Miami will be the first decent OL we play against.

Kupp and Puka probably combine for more yards/td's then AJ and DeVo in this one, but if we run all over them, we should control the clock/neutralize AD- and win.

Don't turn the ball over, and run it down their throats. This should be a game where Swift has close to 200 total yards. So expect a lot of Gainwell instead, and a close game.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Cox and Tuipulotu are out so Ojomo will finally be active. Who knows if he’ll actually get snaps though.

Vs Washington

• 58 snaps: Fletcher Cox
• 36 snaps each: Jalen Carter and Milton Williams
• 29 snaps: Jordan Davis
• 11 snaps: Marlon Tuipulotu
• 7 snaps: Kentavius Street

That's a lot of snaps to go around between Cox and Tui. Ojomo should get around 8-10 this week, imo. Somewhere between Street and Tui last week. And I ain't surprised if he turns one of those 8 snaps into a TFL.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 4:59 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Never said in my post that it means he's guaranteed to play (I said "have a shot"), but its a nice step in the right direction.

And, I don't think guys get touched much in practice outside of camp anyways.

Oh I wasn’t implying that. I was just giving my opinion, I still don’t think he’s necessarily gonna play

Edited by Jays3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Final injury report for this week.

Sydney Brown made progress, but is ultimately still out another week. 

Covey is questionable while Watkins is finally back from his hamstring. 

Justin Evans is back and thank god cause I didn’t wanna see Edmunds start again.

Damn. Was hoping to get brown back. Oh well. Can’t wait to see ojomo

Guessing this will basically be an away home game, as far as crowd noise is concerned. Crowd will look 60% Green, and Stafford will be dealing with more crowd noise than Jalen.

Feel like Reed will get a pick this game in the first quarter.

Edited by Jeezla