GDT Week 5: Eagles(4-0) @ Rams(2-2) - Trip out West... Hopefully not a Trap?

AZ_Eaglesfan

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Have a bad feeling this is the first loss 

Hope not, but definitely possible. We are once again pretty beat up and traveling across the country is hard. Hopefully our guys can finally play a complete game as we definitely are the more talented team even with some guys missing.

9 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Wayyyy too simple especially in our D that is almost entirely zone. Lots of communication and stuff needed especially on bunch formations for who to take and when to switch. He is a vet so hopefully it should be fine, but will be interesting. 

I mostly watch the DL so maybe I'm missing that stuff. Could've sworn slay and Jobe were making l manning people up or is that just the outside guys? 

6 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I mostly watch the DL so maybe I'm missing that stuff. Could've sworn slay and Jobe were making l manning people up or is that just the outside guys? 

We do play some man so would depend on the snap your watching… and also we do play some “matchup” zone which can look more like man but is still a zone in theory as you will switch off at points. 

This gives an idea of our man to zone splits. He has a glossary on the terminology on his Twitter that goes more into depth on it, but the baseline is ya we run more zone than man. 

• Like 1

I’m excited for todays game. It will all come down to the Rams Oline vs Eagles Dline. Whoever things the Rams Oline is not good is wrong. This online completely stonewalled the niners front up until a couple injuries changed that. Still going to be out one guy but I expect this Rams Oline to hold up much better than what I’m seeing is the expectation. 

Curious  to see where the Rams stack up. If you asked me before the year how I thought the year would go I’d tell you we were a top 5 draft pick. If this is a good/competitive game then I’ll believe the game vs SF was not a fluke and that this team can be a very good wild card team. 

I expected the Rams D to be one of the worst I’ve ever seen. They’ve been pleasantly good so far so let’s see how this goes. I’m expecting a high scoring game. 

Good luck and let’s hope everyone gets out of this with no injuries. Also, let’s let Kupp go for 200+ just because I’ve missed watching him play lol