Week #5 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

But man this game crystalizes to me that we should not have brought Poyer back.

Too many holes, not enough picks. These wasted early picks Beane whiffed on over the last 3-4 drafts have caught up with us

CB/S/OT are clear positions of upgrade on this team but I'm sure we'll draft a weaponΒ 

Edited by BillsGuy82
  • Like 1

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Too many holes, not enough picks. These wasted early picks Beane whiffed on over the last 3-4 drafts have caught up with us

CB/S/OT are clear positions of upgrade on this team but I'm sure we'll draft a weaponΒ 

Jury is still out on Elam but they need to invest in a FA safety and a draft pick. Hyde can still go, but you need a guy who can move to cover for him and Poyer is just shot.Β 

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Jury is still out on Elam but they need to invest in a FA safety and a draft pick. Hyde can still go, but you need a guy who can move to cover for him and Poyer is just shot.Β 

What the Bills really need is a great running back.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Bills will probably sign another former Panthers in Jeremy Chinn in the offseason, who goes on to become a 3x All-Pro.