John Dorsey named GM

hornbybrown

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Hue will likely be back next year. LOL. What a joke.

I finally heard it. He more so stuck to that it was the ownership ruling. 

I also believe that ownership and Dorsey didn’t want to throw hue under the bus just yet. Want to keep him motivated so the team maybe wins a game this year. If reports come out he is going to be fired. He might worry about finding his next joke and the other coaches as well. 

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I also believe that ownership and Dorsey didn’t want to throw hue under the bus just yet. Want to keep him motivated so the team maybe wins a game this year. If reports come out he is going to be fired. He might worry about finding his next joke and the other coaches as well. 

Yeah, honestly that would be pretty scary. We've seen a motivated Hue Jackson coach this team to 1-29. Just imagine an UNMOTIVATED Hue Jackson. WOW.

On 12/20/2017 at 10:09 AM, MWil23 said:

Yeah, honestly that would be pretty scary. We've seen a motivated Hue Jackson coach this team to 1-29. Just imagine an UNMOTIVATED Hue Jackson. WOW.

1-29.

Hard to imagine.

Harder to imagine him keeping his job.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Like Phil Savage or Kokinis?

Romeo? Holmgren? Heckert?

Heckert was a good gm. Kokinis never made I pick with the browns and was just a guy cashing a check. Savage has been highly successful almost everywhere he’s gone. Holmgren was a joke and Romeo was the only one to coach us to a winning season in like 20 years 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Like Phil Savage or Kokinis?

Romeo? Holmgren? Heckert?

LOL at people who even give Savage credit for drafting JT. He TRIED TO TRADE UP for Jamarcus Russell and the Raiders turned him down! 

Side note:

Is it safe to say that Heckert is the most successful GM that the Browns have had since their return, with the jury still being out on Sashi?

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just remember Heckert gave us TRich and Weeden in the first round.

Didn't Heckert at least bail on TRich and still net a 1st for him after realizing how bad he was going to be? Then Farmer messed that pick up with Manziel the next year? Am I mis-remembering?

Archived