GDT! Raiders v Patriots. The one that was supposed to be interesting

NickButera

3 hours ago, NickButera said:

Another week, another feeling of zero expectations. NE is really banged up, yet I still feel we're not good enough to win. It's an odd feeling. 

I’m kinda the opposite here (may well backfire on me and my mental health of course 😁) but I’m really, really looking forward to this match. Garoppolo should be getting his sh&t together by now, no more excuses. Want to see Mayer and Renfrow get their share and hoping one of the young DTs get time and flashes. Could all be forlorn hope of course………. Mac Jones is horrible so defence should have chances to get sacks and turnovers, can they continue the upward trend?

On 10/12/2023 at 2:30 PM, Darbsk said:

Woah, really? I know we’ve been maddeningly out of sync but Pats scoring 33? Or do you see a few pick 6s……. Curious to know why such a one sided loss?

I have the least amount of faith in this team, staff, and ownership than anyone else in here.  This is a 10000000% winnable game but I have seen too much to trust that we can pull it off.  I would rather lose by 20+ than win by the skin of our teeth at this point mainly because wins keep Josh.  I want definitive losses to secure a future on this team.  Tear it down, get our QBotF and move long.  We are in purgatory.  Too much talent and pure ability to secure the #1 pick, but not even sniffing the playoffs.  Coaching is a joke.  Owner thinks we need to smarten up.  We are all just tired of losing for the last 20+ years.  

Call it wishful thinking, addition by subtraction, not being loyal (I understand that argument), or whatever.  Just want to see us bomb the rest of the way to expedite the coaching and GM removal.    

• Like 1