GDT! Raiders v Patriots. The one that was supposed to be interesting

NickButera

28 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Two boring teams with broken offenses. 

I think we’ll get back to 500 in a ugly game 

I can see it too. Mac Jones is truly trash. He's regressed the past two seasons away from JMD. Thank god we didn't give up assets for him.

I want to see Maxx embarrass that enormous (Literally and figuratively) waste of space in Trent Brown. Still so mad at his horrendous effort and phantom "injuries".

We should win this game, right guys? I just have a nagging feeling that this is the exact type of game where we let ourselves down and then we’re back to square one, questioning everything.

The Pats still have a great HC and a very good D so I don’t expect our offence to ‘break out’. I think our offence is better than theirs though and this may be the week we see Garoppolo finally become the game manager, marshalling the offence rather than the liability. 

We break 20 points 😃 and just do enough in a nervy, stuttering win 23 - 20.

7 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Woah, really? I know we’ve been maddeningly out of sync but Pats scoring 33? Or do you see a few pick 6s……. Curious to know why such a one sided loss?

Could be mistaken, but pretty sure Totty predicts and has predicted this same score for every game for a while now. 

• Like 1

I feel like this game has similar vibes to the Steelers one a few weeks back.

An opponent who has been one of the better franchises in the league for the past couple of decades, who still have solid, defensive-minded coaches but who are totally putrid on offense.

And even though our defense has actually played pretty well at times this season, it wouldn’t surprise me if suddenly Mac Jones and co remember how to score points and beat us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

I feel like this game has similar vibes to the Steelers one a few weeks back.

An opponent who has been one of the better franchises in the league for the past couple of decades, who still have solid, defensive-minded coaches but who are totally putrid on offense.

And even though our defense has actually played pretty well at times this season, it wouldn’t surprise me if suddenly Mac Jones and co remember how to score points and beat us.

I’m pulling for you guys. I think you’ll win.

• Like 2