The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly: we're picking 16th edition

Totty

26 minutes ago, Totty said:

At any point with you, does the competition level enter the conversation?  

It does with Carr. But not with us or Jimmy. Heck, even playing doesn't count, Jimmy was on the roster and didn't even play the second half but he gets credit for the win. Carr goes up 17-0 and doesn't play the second half but he gets credit for the loss. I mean, it's logical to me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

It does with Carr. But not with us or Jimmy. Heck, even playing doesn't count, Jimmy was on the roster and didn't even play the second half but he gets credit for the win. Carr goes up 17-0 and doesn't play the second half but he gets credit for the loss. I mean, it's logical to me. 

😂

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Carr: 3-3

Jimmy: 3-2 

🤷‍♂️

Just now, NYRaider said:

Outside of the Bills game, our defense has been pretty good. 

5 games: 18.6 ppg, 11 sacks, 5 takeaways 

Every game they play well they're convincing me more and more. The Bills are the bills, and we've played crap teams. But it's still better than how we played last year against crap teams. It's just so sad our offense looks so inept on every level. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

Every game they play well they're convincing me more and more. The Bills are the bills, and we've played crap teams. But it's still better than how we played last year against crap teams. It's just so sad our offense looks so inept on every level. 

Jimmy G really brought that swagger for us