The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly: we're picking 16th edition

Totty

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Carr: 3-3

Jimmy: 3-2 

🤷‍♂️

That's exactly my point. You count the game where Carr went out at halftime leading by 17 as a loss. But you counted the game where Jimmy went out at halftime with the lead as a win. Apply the same standard my man. Neither had anything to do with either win or loss. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NickButera said:

That's exactly my point. You count the game where Carr went out at halftime leading by 17 as a loss. But you counted the game where Jimmy went out at halftime with the lead as a win. Apply the same standard my man. Neither had anything to do with either win or loss. 

Carr has been straight dog water this season my son. Dude went to a team with a Super Bowl offensive minded genius, top 3 OL, top 5 weapons, top 2 defense and they have one of the worst offenses in the league. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Carr has been straight dog water this season my son. Dude went to a team with a Super Bowl offensive minded genius, top 3 OL, top 5 weapons, top 2 defense and they have one of the worst offenses in the league. 

You didn't answer my point. While you may be right, or wrong, be fair. Try applying the same standard. 

Carr got hurt at halftime up by 17, his team lost the game through nothing to do concerning him. He didn't get that loss. Jimmy went out at half, and doesn't get the win in the stat line for this game, just like carrs official statline doesn't get a loss. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

First game I've missed in a decade. My nephew had a birthday party and usually I'd stream it but meh.

Jimmy went to the hospital? Was it bad?

Didn't look bad, it was very anticlimactic. He just was grimacing a bit, didn't know much was wrong. but the at halftime we learned he was taken to the hospital 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I've applied the same standard for both all season. Jimmy is a winner, Carr is not. 

What does Jimmy do to contribute to wins? Lol

He leads the league in interceptions without even playing the entirety of 6 games, his noodle arm negatively impacts the run game, and he can’t hit open receivers for big plays.

• Like 2

Just now, Justwinning said:

What does Jimmy do to contribute to wins? Lol

He leads the league in interceptions without even playing the entirety of 6 games, his noodle arm negatively impacts the run game, and he can’t hit open receivers for big plays.

He just has that Brady / Draymond type of impact, it's not flashy, but when he plays the team somehow finds a way to rally and get dubs. Dude is just a goat at winning games.

5 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

The fact AOC was inactive and Jimmy is still being allowed to start while trying to get our WRs decapitated says everything about the quality of our coaching staff that needs to be said. 

Yay, we beat one of the worst teams in the league thanks to a dropped pass. We're basically Johnny Knoxville in the Ringer, but not nearly as likeable or endearing. 

He throws the ball like someone who enjoys watching others get hurt. Might as well be throwing fireworks at them.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Their OL is not top 3 this season. Not at all. It’s clearly regressed. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He just has that Brady / Draymond type of impact, it's not flashy, but when he plays the team somehow finds a way to rally and get dubs. Dude is just a goat at winning games.

Bro you crack me up. It’s like having a make a wish kid under center. Players just want to win for him. Lol…